Substance Abuse Evaluation
Substance Abuse Evaluation for the DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
Ms. Marimon is a substance abuse profesional (SAP) qualified to complete substance abuse evaluation for the Department of Transportation.
Yazmine provides services for DOT employees who have had a violation by testing positive for drugs, with alcohol concentration of 0.04 or greater, by refusing a test, by not being able to provide a specimen in a timely manner or by failing a test:
- FMCSA - Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- FAA - Federal Aviation Administration
- USCG -United States Coast Guard
- FRA -Federal Railroad Administration
- PHMSA -Pipeline & Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
- FTA-Federal Transit Administration
Ms. Marimon will complete:
- Initial face to face evaluation
- Referral to education and/or treatment
- Monitor participation in education or treatment
- Write reports on SAP’s letter head
- Follow up face to face substance abuse evaluation
- Certificate of Compliance
- Recommendations for a Follow Up Testing Plan
For more information you can visit the website https://www.transportation.gov/odapc/employee...
Substance abuse evaluation (DUI, DWI)
Ms. Marimon completes substance evaluation ordered by court when being charged by:
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Driving with intoxication (DWI)
- Possession of drugs or any other drug/alcohol charge related
This evaluation is mandatory. Once you undergo the evaluation, the court will order you to follow up with the specific recommendations.
Ms. Marimon will:
- Complete an evaluation and recommendations.
- Follow up and monitor your participation in education or treatment if necessary
- Write a report for the attorney or the court