Intimacy and communication. A workshop for couples.
A day of learning, understanding, experiencing greater intimacy with your partner
Cost: $250 per couple
Location: 7900 Harbor Island dr. North Bay Village, FL 33141
This workshop is intended to couples that want to deepen in their knowledge and experience about sexual intimacy and communication in the relationship.
This workshop is created for:
Couples wanting to create a happier, more confidence relationship, mutual spark and complicity, to reconnect again from the love and complicity, or for recent couples or friends, who wish to take the opportunity to meet and connect from the authentic, knowledge and fun.
At the workshop you will discover and learn:
- A new way of sexual and emotional communication.
- About core beliefs, intimacy, eroticism and sexual stereotypes that influences our identity and relationships.
- What’s your sexual temperament? The dual control model of sexual arousal, the sensations and emotions in context to increase intimacy.
- Recognize different sexual responses and how to reconcile them in the relationship.
- To express and enjoy your own sexuality, your desires, needs and share them with your partner.
- Identify the roadblocks of true intimacy and the importance of differentiation in navigating the erotic mind.
- What a healthy intimacy looks like. Erotic intelligence, desire, arousal and communication in action.
- Rites for reviving your relationship with joy, fun and freedom.
A conscious intimate relationship changes all connections with us and others.
We welcome couples of any age, any length of commitment, and any sexual orientation.
Why we created this workshop?
Yazmine and Maylin have created this workshop to guide couples into the complex world of intimacy. Through lectures, demonstrations, experience and fun practices, couples get the knowledge and inspiration they need to enhance their sense of safety and vulnerability.
The workshop is created to establish a safe environment for all participants. Confidentiality is important for us. Disclosure in the group is not required. Exercising will be done alone or with your partner and you don’t need to share it with the group.
The workshop will include didactic presentation exercises, and experiential activities. No nudity or sexual touching will occur during the workshop.
Maylin and Yazmine integrate their visions of interpersonal neurobiology, hypnosis and NPL, erotic intelligence, the neurobiology of love by Helen Fisher, the psychology of Erick From, the principles of a relationship by Encounter- centered couples therapy, the dual control model of sexual response, and the inspiration of Brene brown in a new understanding of vulnerability and courage.
$250 per couple
$150 deposit required to register
Your tuition includes:
- Couples registration
- Refreshment break
- Lunch and valet parking is not included
Hours: 9:30am to 6:00pm.
Breaks: 15 minutes breaks in the middle of the morning
One hour break for lunch. 15 minutes breaks in the middle afternoon.
Dr. Yazmine Marimon. Licensed Mental Health Counselor. Clinical Sexologist. Sex Therapist.
Dr. Maylin Batista. Licensed mental health counselor. Sexuality Educator, Sex Therapist Certified Hypnotherapist, NLP Trainer.
Reserve your spot by sending an email to:
Please contact us ASAP to secure your space in the group!